© Hakcipta adalah terpelihara.

Friday, February 15, 2008

english class

English for Academic Purpose, by Miz Rinn.

How can we differ….?
My cat is dying.
My cat was dead.
My cat is dead.

Teacher : My cat is dying?
Me : my cat is on the way to die
Teacher : owh, your cat in the way, which way it will die?
……………………hehe…………………


Teacher : how about my cat was dead?
Muhaimin : my cat had passed away
Teacher : someone passed away your cat from one place to another. Who passed your cat?
……………………hehe………………….

Techer : my cat is dead?
Me : the cat was died just now?
Teacher : how come it can be..?
teacher : it mean there is a remote that control your cat, it can die and live back..
……………………hehe………………….

Teacher : it is like you write ‘my friend and I had finished our work’, It’s mean ‘saya dan kawan saya telah dikerjakan oleh kerja kami’. you know, sometimes you wrote ‘A’, you mean ‘B’ but I understand ‘C’..
……………………hehe………………….

No comments: